How To Access Your Algebra I Text Online

The website for our text is Algebra1.com and the code for accessing our book online is E369489470

Class Syllabus for Your Reference

Monday, February 27, 2012

Reversing the Process from Chapter 7 and Focusing on Factoring in Chapter 8

Home Nugget #24
Assigned Monday February 27, 2012
Due on Thursday March 2, 2012

In Algebra I text,

Page 423

# 17, 18

# 19 - 27 odds

# 28, 31, 33

Today in class, we put chapter 7 to bed (in reviewing Form 3 Practice Test and further discussing special products) and dug into lesson 8-1 on finding the GCF of monomials. Over the next two days, Tuesday and Wednesday, I will leave a study guide for you that along with the textbook, will help you both extract the relevant content and focus on certain problem sets.

When I return on Thursday, the remainder of the 3rd term journal will be due and we will grade it as a class. Furthermore, while I can fill in any content gaps you may have, I will expect you to have figured out the main themes of lessons 8-2 and 8-3. I reserve the right to collect any problems assigned over these two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment